Copyright 2008-2011 - Feldstein Medical Foundation, Inc.
The Feldstein Medical Foundation (FMF) is a private foundation, created to
promote and advance previously neglected areas of medical research.
FMF Funding Priorities:
FMF is particularly focused on funding:
- Research in previously underfunded areas.
- Researchers seeking initial funding or junior investigators (assistant professor
level) with history of prior funding.
- New or innovative research.
- Research where FMF grants will have the maximum beneficial impact.
FMF's grants will be made in varied areas of medical research, including:
1. Basic science.
2. Translation/implementation studies.
3. Early clinical research.
FMF is based in the New York/New Jersey metropolitan area, thus the
Foundation will prioritize funding in this geographic area, however it will make
grants on a nationwide basis.
Eligibility: Applications will be accepted by invitation only
For questions or comments regarding this web site please contact the webmaster
855 Valley Road, Third Floor, Clifton, NJ 07013